As people live longer, chronic conditions are on the rise. New viruses and diseases are emerging while old enemies like cancer and neurodegenerative diseases remain. Sanofi is driven by the scope of these health challenges.
As researchers, we’re passionate about scientific excellence because we know that what we do today may improve the lives of people tomorrow. We work to transform scientific knowledge and medical advances into cutting-edge therapies for patients. Discovering solutions to the world’s most pressing unmet medical needs is our top priority and inspires us to be the best possible health journey partner for patients.
Sanofi’s R&D community is made up of scientists, physicians, technicians, product and manufacturing engineers and many others who contribute to our scientific leadership. Our goal is breakthrough innovation that can transform, extend and potentially save lives.
To unlock the best science for tomorrow, the scientists, physicians, technicians, researchers, partners, and other world-class innovators who make up Sanofi’s Research & Development community are taking bold steps with the aim to transform, extend and save lives. Sanofi is:
- investing in multi-targeting therapies that will tackle multiple diseases with a single drug;
- working on combination therapies to make treatments more effective;
- advancing the development of new biologic medicines to produce precision medicines;
- conducting breakthrough research to unlock the potential of gene therapy;
- leveraging Artificial Intelligence and innovative digital technologies to spearhead the next generation of therapeutic solutions that empower patients to better manage chronic conditions