Any personal information provided to or gathered by Sanofi.co.uk is controlled by Aventis Pharma Limited and Fisons Limited, both of One Onslow Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4YS, England, and Genzyme Therapeutics Limited of 4620 Kingsgate, Cascade Way, Oxford Business Park South, Oxford OX4 2SU, England,and Sanofi S.A., of 54, Rue La Boétie, 75008 Paris, France (together, the data controllers).
Personal data collected by Sanofi UK
When you visit this Sanofi UK website, Sanofi UK may collect the following personal data:
Personal data you provide to Sanofi UK – You may give Sanofi UK personal data by filling in forms on Sanofi UK’s website or by corresponding with Sanofi UK by phone, email or otherwise. This includes, for example, information you provide when you register to use any of the features of Sanofi UK’s website, subscribe to any of Sanofi UK’s services, or report adverse events. This personal data includes for example your name, address, e-mail address, and phone number.
Personal data Sanofi UK collects from you – When you visit this Sanofi UK website, Sanofi UK will automatically collect the following personal data:
- technical information, including Internet Protocol ("IP") address, your log-in information, browser type and version, plug-ins, time zone setting, and operating system,
How Sanofi UK uses this information
Information you give to Sanofi UK – Sanofi UK may use your personal data to:
- Forward your requests to the relevant team within Sanofi UK,
- Notify you about changes to Sanofi UK’s services,
- Provide access to Sanofi UK’s applications and services.
Information Sanofi UK collects from you – Sanofi UK may use your personal data to:
- Customise, measure and improve the content and layout of Sanofi UK’s websites and applications,
- Administer Sanofi UK’s websites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes,
- Help keep Sanofi UK’s websites safe and secure. This may include for example using an IP address in order to identify a user when Sanofi UK feels that it is necessary in order to protect Sanofi UK’s services, a Sanofi UK website, other users or to enforce compliance with the Sanofi UK websites’ terms and conditions of use.
How Sanofi UK shares your personal data
Sanofi UK will not sell or rent your personal data to any third parties. Sanofi UK may combine your personal data with information Sanofi UK collects from its partners and use it to improve and personalise Sanofi UK applications, systems or services.
Sanofi UK will not disclose your personal data to anyone, except with your express permission or in certain special circumstances. For example, these special circumstances may include the following:
Where Sanofi UK stores your personal data
While most of the personal data Sanofi UK collect and process about you will be directly visible to yourself, you have the right to access, amend or delete the personal data Sanofi UK holds about you except in cases where Sanofi UK is obliged to keep your personal data for legal purposes. If you wish to access, amend or delete your personal data, please submit your request to the contact details below.